About Me

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final Self Assessment

Throughout the year, I have realized that most of my blogs tend to be about racial issues and also issues in the black community. The themes in my blog have generally been based on issues that relate to me as well as the class. The nature of my writing has definitely matured. English 002 is definitely the cause of my writing improving and my narrow view of the world being expanded. I feel that the idea that I touched on in the poem I wrote is definitely worth revisiting. It brought out a side of me that I didn’t know was possible for me to reach. The aspect of weekly blogging that I value the most is the fact that I now have an outlet to express my voice in an organized way. Prior to my blog I had always wanted to write a journal. However, I never got a chance to start it. So with the blog it gave me the perfect incentive to start an online journal for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment